Wednesday 8 May 2013

Sisters are doing it for themselves

Well first day down in Sydney and after a quick freshen up at hotel head to the office. Quick greetings with the gals and then a run to the window to finally grab a sight of the posh singing hoose. Stunning! The Aussi Angels make me feel so at home and before I can say 'put another shrimp on the barbi Sheerlagh' I have the most perfect PB&J on toast I have ever had. Nat and Di are the perfect hostesses and are pivotal in settling me in nice and easy. I previously called them the golden girls, a reflection on their location, however they reminded me the real golden girls average age 80 was not biggest compliment they have been paid, so I will revert to Aussi Angels. As well as being perfect hostesses, they both shoot from hips, as per photo, and certainly call a spade a f.....g shovel. Our very ain Jill Shaw joins us at end of day and immediately takes over a global call with her why say in a sentence what you could say in a mini novel approach! Great to be in the presence of such class and look forward to being put in my place again over next few days!
Standing on their own 2 feet and ringing on their own bells!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment