Sunday 5 May 2013

Blinded me with Science/Too Shy Shy

Well having entered the Airbus 380 on top deck I was greeted with an Ikea style deck with fresh colours and sexed up pods. As before I crashed immediately and missed the lounge bar at the end of the plane where I am sure Messrs Kane, Twigg, Braithwaite would have gladly propped up the bar having shots all the way to Hong Kong. I had another glass of bubbly with breakfast but apart from that was water. Still have no idea how that contraption gets off ground. when it took off reckon i could still have run quicker. Was also intrigued with the showers on the top deck and the sign maximum 2 persons. Thought that sort f thing would be frowned upon by Dubais morale compass, but believe it is catered for families rather than an invitation to scrub another's back.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment