Monday 6 May 2013

All Kinds of Everything/I Surrender

Well my wonderful colleagues, Jacquie G, Shukya, Jason and Anton, took me out for a wonderful lunch. Dim Sum was the order of the day. We set ground rules; fork for the ignorant visitor and no talk of chicken feet, jellyfish or abalone. To be fair they said they preferred duck feet anyway. A veritable feast was presented tapas style so I never knew when to wave the white hankie. Favourite was the crackling pork with a mustard from the flames of hell but the other 15 dishes were also great. Image below of the sesame desert that was pleasant to all the senses. Having drunk 1 cup of tea in my lifetime before this visit, I polished off 8 cups of a fragrant floral jasmine and an earthy Theakstons bitter type called something Budha, the latter could put hairs on your chest. I ain't know tea Jenny or tea Trevor but am getting fond of this obligatory refreshment. No longer sure about my half stone weight loss on this visit!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment