Thursday 9 May 2013

Basket Case/Dazed and Confused

Got a yellow card from the moll this morning, when I made her aware of the wonderful food I had eaten since I arrived. Slow cooked beef rib, beef sandwich, chicken salad, PB&J every morning and Aberdeen Angus steak. The common theme appears to be that they are hardly classified as Aussi tucker. The moll says unacceptable and that if I don't start on the tucker I may be deported! So I arrive at work this morning and before I can say fair dinkum, the wonderful Muriel shouts out PB&J on Wholemeal with an OJ. How could I disappoint her. I will try better and promise to update with a tuckericious episode in next 24 hours.
Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment