Monday 6 May 2013

Joe le Taxi

A wonderful day topped by a lovely meal with colleague JG. A myriad of wonderment including; peanut and lemongrass chicken, salmon fish cakes, rosemary and sea salt potato wedges, tandoori chicken and baked Brie and garlic served with toasted bread. Washed down with some Marlborough SB. All going well until taxi home where we were picked up by an elderly local. Despite giving him directions he was going his way until JG bellowed 'this is not good enough' and assertively advised him he was well off track. As I left the cab JG assured me she would sort out the meter. I am sure she will, she has offered to take me after work to a wet market where they kill and skin the livestock in front of you. Raw meat for the gallery. I think I should video and remind everyone the downside of risk events!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cannon Street,Causeway Bay,Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment