Wednesday 8 May 2013

Locked Out/Freak

At last another Frank Spencer moment. Clearly forgetting who or what I am, I was intoxicated by the local fitness regime and decided to go for a swim/paddle when the pool opened at 6.30. They operate an electronic locker system, like Dalmahoy. I used my usual 4 digit number, but lo and behold when I finished my paddle/paddle kaboom it didn't work. Tried another 4 times, as its the only number I ever use. Then disaster as a piercing alarm is triggered. By this time there is a couple of jet lagged poms who clearly did not appreciate this added inconvenience and clearly on hearing my accent assessed that I was probably at it. A security guy arrived and switched off and then another arrived and asked me for a description of the contents. Fortunately no one else likely to have a bath robe and a pair of lime green socks with a hotel key card stuffed in them. I leave the scene with my tail between my sea legs. I don't belong here.....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment