Saturday 11 May 2013

Road to Manlaybay/Surfs Up

Although I had a brilliant trip to Bondi yesterday the weather was not its best and instead of packing my budgie smugglers should have packed my Galvin Greens. Well today is Mothers Day in Oz and I think my wonderful mum must have been looking down on me and arranged the most fantastic weather for my final few hours.
Take the ferry to Manlay and met with beautiful weather and beaches. Having packed already I have come budgieless, but am determined to have a paddle in he Pacific. Runners and socks off, jeans to knees and hankie on head I paddle for 30 minutes amongst surfers, volleyballers, skateboarders and generally cool dudes. Unfortunately on occasions surf higher than my knee and jeans soaked. Am pretty certain I then mounted a board and performed a couple of 180s to rapturous applause. I even got a picture of me below, but sometimes the strong sun makes you look thinner than you actually are!
Surfs up aboard a tidal wave








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Manly,Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment