Wednesday 8 May 2013

Our House

Having finished my tingling taste bud pure healthy chicken and coriander salad I head for the kitchen to clean up my fine bone china bowl only to be advised put it in the dishwasher. Cleaning my ears out I ask Nat to spray that again and she repeated 'put it in the dishwasher'. Not only do these guys have a view from heaven, but to save them chipping their finely manicured nails they also have a kitchen that wouldn't look out of place in an Ideal Homes Exhibition. As I explore the tardis that is on the 30th floor of Theyshallnotbementioned Tower, I come across foot spas, massage chairs, sauna and steam room in the stationery cupboard! As well as that the office is fully wifid up and never any need to leave your seat, unless of course you want to chill out in their indoor ski slope that is behind the photocopier. The decor us so pure and untouched that I felt guilty powdering my nose, the male palace of convenience looked pristine and I felt the same guilt when being the first to walk on the first snow if winter.
Based on a true story!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment