Wednesday 8 May 2013

Running to stand still

The one thing that strikes you when you stroll around Sydney is that you are the only person strolling around Sydney! Jogger Central, everyone jogs at any time, it is a shell-suited shangrilla with the various colours passing you by every step of the way. It looks to me like joggers have right of way over cars and the constant sound of rubber meeting tarmac and the gentle excess breathing is new music to my ears. As you can see from below the Sheerlaghs also don their finest makeup for the activity. Am sure I saw a joggerwash yesterday where the joggers can get a bronze, silver or gold wash while on the run with an extra buff for those choosing the gold service! I can only watch with awe and great appreciation (whoever they are). Let me hear your body talk.
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment